Professional Manufacturers Supply D Type Compass Plastic Carabiner Climbing Buckle Outdoor Carabiner
See Photos or Customized
Pocket Carabiner with compass and Thermometer face
With a spring loaded gate, can attach to a wide range of fixing points quickly and securely
Can open and close smoothly,can be used as keychain straps
SINGLE-HAND OPERATION: These tactical locking carabiners are easy to use, can be loosed, clipped on, and tightened with a single hand, no important item will slip out or lose grip.
REUSABLE: Zinc alloy adopted, its maximum load is up to 22lbs and is available up to 5000 times! Easy to carry, especially practical and convenient.
HIGH QUALITY: Relefree carabiner hooks are designed to be extremely durable, weather resistant and rust-free, no sharp edges, safe for both indoor and outdoor using, great for almost everything except climbing.
EXQUISITELY DESIGNED: D-shaped carabiners are slightly smaller on one end, helping to reduce the overall weight. And its larger end features a larger opening, making the product extremely easy to clip on and take off, easy to use.
WIDELY APPLICABLE: Great for using in daily life to free your hands. Its multiple functions including setting compass, thermometer, mountaineering keychain in one. Perfect for climbing, camping, walking, traveling, hanging tent, hanging kettle, hanging towel, hanging backpack, hanging key ring, etc.
How to use the compass:
Hold the compass in your hand, keep the compass horizontal and let it stand still; when the compass is stationary, slowly turn the compass until the red pointer coincides with the letter N of the dial, and the direction indicated is the north direction ( And so on: East (E), South (S), West (W) direction available). At the same time, in order to avoid the disorder of the magnetic needle, it is necessary to keep a certain distance from the object containing magnetism. The specific method is as follows:
1. From the wire mesh > 10 meters;
2. From the high voltage line > 55 meters;
3. From the car or aircraft > 20 meters;
4. Away from objects containing strong magnetic, such as various magnets, external magnetic speakers > 10 meters;
5. Objects that are weaker than magnetic, such as magnetic snaps, etc. >0.5 m.
1. Use in a horizontal state to ensure accuracy as much as possible;
2. In order to avoid the disorder of the magnetic needle, please keep a certain distance from the wire mesh and the object containing magnetism when using it;
3. It is not possible to hit the object with the ruler to avoid affecting the measurement accuracy;
4. Keep the disk surface and lens clean, do not use dirty cloth or hand to rub;
5. It should be closed when not in use, and should not be placed close to ferromagnetic materials to avoid loss of magnetic properties.