Many times people are still hesitant when choosing a thermometer gun. It is not so easy to choose a safe and practical one. Which one to buy in many thermometers gun is available. Everyone introduces the non-contact electronic thermometer. Let's learn and understand the use method and daily maintenance of the non-contact electronic thermometer together.
The correct use steps of non-contact electronic thermometer are:
(1) When measuring body temperature, the instrument should be pointed above the middle of the forehead (eyebrow) and kept vertical. The measurement site should not be blocked by hair. The distance between the instrument and the forehead is recommended to be about 3 to 5 cm.
(2) When the person to be measured comes from a place with a large difference from the measured ambient temperature, it should stay in the tested environment for at least 5 minutes, and then measure after the temperature is consistent with the environment, otherwise it will affect the measurement result.
(3) The cold forehead of the patient with fever, sweating, and other measures to lower the temperature will make the measurement result low, and measurement should be avoided in this case.
(4) When the non-contact electronic thermometer is taken from a place with a large temperature difference from the environment to be measured and used, the instrument should be placed in the environment for 20 minutes before use.
(5) The environment around the person to be tested must be stable and cannot be tested in places with large airflows such as fans and air outlets of air conditioners.
(6) The instrument cannot be used outdoors or in places with strong sunlight.
Daily maintenance for Electronic Thermometer:
This non-contact digital thermometer collects the infrared light released by the human body for temperature measurement. Do not touch the infrared lens with your hand when using it, so as not to affect the measurement result. Care should also be taken when using a non-contact electronic thermometer. When the external of the non-contact electronic thermometer is dirty, do not rinse with water, use a clean cotton cloth or use a cotton swab to gently wipe with medical alcohol. When the interior is dirty, remember not to touch or press the glass with your fingers or other objects, otherwise it will affect the accuracy of the measurement. You can wipe the lens surface with a cotton swab dipped in 95% absolute alcohol. When not in use for a long period of time, it is recommended to remove the battery and place the non-contact electronic Ao Le thermometer in a cool, dry place without direct sunlight.