Fashion gifts is a hot concept that has only attracted people's attention in recent years. Its background is mainly that when price reduction has become a habit, various merchants have dug out to find ways to win the market in addition to the "price war" and use some "atypical" "The promotion method has won the attention of the media and the attention of consumers.
1. When you buy a product, you will be given a corresponding gift (it can be a big gift for a small one, a main product for a peripheral gift, a unique novelty gift, etc.);
2. Participate in the lottery after purchasing the product, and you can get valuable gifts when you win;
3. When purchasing a product, add a small amount of money to obtain supporting products related to the purchase of the product. The vast number of consumers are entering an era of rational consumption. Although some weird promotion methods can attract market attention and consumers' attention for a while, when consumers really choose consumer products, they may not choose such products. Appropriate promotion methods coupled with the quality and service of the product itself are the keys to winning the market.
1. To make a promotion, you must first choose fashion gifts. The requirement for choosing a good fashion gift is that the target audience likes it, new and exotic products, satisfying the target audience's hunting, have practical value, and will not be lost when you take it back.
2. Gifts that can bring convenience to the life or family of the target audience and help store or consume the products of the company, but the price is cheap, and the rare and expensive things must be satisfied, which will further stimulate the purchase psychology of the target audience
3. At present, FMCG companies such as food companies and beverage companies do promotions. You can choose this product for promotion for four reasons:
a. New and strange products are new and strange products that have obtained patent certificates issued by the State Patent Office, which are not currently on the market.
b. The target audience likes to buy food and drinks. The condiment people all store a series of foods at home. Your food will also be stored by the target audience. So you send one or more food stewards to your target audience. Help him manage the foods and drinks he buys, eat them within the shelf life, and make your food safe to drink every time, so it is very suitable. You gave it to him, he will never throw it away, because he can help him manage the food, and every time he opens and asks, he sees the food steward your company gave him, so he builds customer loyalty
c. The price is cheap and suitable for promotion. Although the food steward is a patented product, the price is very cheap, as long as more than one yuan can be customized to buy. Letting a patented product do the promotion for you, as a value-added gift to return to your target audience, better increase the value of your company's products.
d. Nowadays, fashion gifts or value-added gifts on the market are cheap and common, and there can be no patent products. Therefore, these fashion gifts can be processed everywhere and can be bought everywhere, which cannot satisfy the Chinese people's curiosity. Therefore, fashion gifts or value-added gifts are becoming less and less valued, and more and more attention is paid to price wars. The price war has become a desperate object, making corporate profits lower and lower, and investment larger and larger.
With the baptism of the financial crisis, the gift industry has gradually reversed from a narrow state of self-reliance and mutual enthusiasm. It has adopted a division of labor and cooperation and specialization, integrating the vertical and horizontal roads, constantly opening up detailed and diversified marketing channels, and updating marketing idea. The traditional wholesale and agency needs to be further improved and scientific, combined with other industries, integrated marketing, integrate the advantages of as many production plants and suppliers as possible, and occupy market share through a wide range of marketing channels. This has gradually brought out those gift companies that have services in place, high service levels, strong professionalism, and strength.
The market demand is also changing faster and faster, resulting in rapid changes in the production of gift manufacturers. Therefore, who can quickly launch a product, who can first occupy the market and win customers. In traditional enterprises, the entire production cycle and circulation cycle are prolonged, which not only means that the market cannot be quickly responded to, but also that a large amount of resources are occupied during the entire cycle. The use of information technology can simultaneously solve the two problems of quickly meeting market demand and reducing time costs.
The production of gift suppliers must be determined around market demand. The products ("services" for intermediaries) must be marketed to realize their commercial value. Without a market, companies have no reason to exist. The relevant information is related to the survival of the enterprise. Use information technology to establish close relationships with distributors, retailers, and even end consumers to shorten the distance between production and sales, and quickly capture changes in market demand. This new type of relationship between the enterprise and the market established using information technology is a new area for the rapid development of the gift industry.
In recent years, fashion gifts have gradually become a hot concept. Giving gifts with a company brand logo or promotional slogan is an effective way for companies to increase brand awareness. Because fashion gifts often need to be given with the product, they need to have distinctive features of the product or company, so they are usually produced for OEMs. Suppliers make products on demand after clarifying the needs of buyers.
Promotional products usually give the public the feeling of low prices, but there are also many companies willing to use high-end materials and new technologies to improve product quality and attract customers. The price of raw materials has a dramatic impact on the overall fashion gifts industry. The prices of oil, textile materials, metals and plastics all affect the cost of fashion gifts. Wearable fashion gifts account for the largest proportion of all promotional items, so the price fluctuations of textile materials are more concerned by the industry. Since the end of 2008, cotton prices have continued to rise. At the end of 2009, the spot price of cotton in China reached 14,913 yuan per ton. In March 2010, it closed at 16,048 yuan. At the end of 2009, the price per ton of viscose staple fiber and polyester staple fiber was RMB 18,850 and RMB 9,600, respectively, up 62.5% and 33.33% from the beginning of the year.
The United States, the European Union and Japan are China's main export markets for fashion gifts. The coastal Jiangsu, Guangdong, Zhejiang, and Fujian are currently the largest export centers for fashion gifts. Jiangsu is China's main cotton processing area. Relying on regional advantages, Jiangsu mainly produces fashion gifts such as mid-range hats and T-shirts. The mainland is dominated by steel and plastic. Plastic cups and tempered cups in Anhui are more popular.
There are about 1,000 manufacturers of wearable fashion gifts in Guangdong. Their products are mainly mid-to-high-end promotional T-shirts and POLO shirts. They also include promotional umbrellas, promotional key chains and promotional USB accessories. Wenzhou in Zhejiang gathers up to 1,500 promotional package suppliers and exports 800 million promotional packages annually, accounting for 70% of China's total exports. Tonglu, Zhejiang is the main producer of promotional pens, exporting about 6 billion promotional pens each year, accounting for 40% of China's total exports. Fujian is the main production center of footwear in China. Suppliers can provide a wide range of innovative design shoes. Affected by the financial crisis, overseas companies reduced costs and reduced promotional expenses. In 2008, the performance of fashion gifts was sluggish. Due to the strong dependence of the gift industry itself, the overall decrease in product sales has indirectly led to a reduction in demand for fashion gifts. Some export-oriented gift companies received less than 30% of overseas orders at the end of 2008.
In order to reduce the impact of the financial crisis, on the one hand, suppliers began to significantly shorten the validity period of quotations, from 6 months to 2-4 weeks, and some companies adjusted the validity period of quotations to 7 days. On the other hand, suppliers have begun to develop emerging markets with potential, such as the Middle East, Latin America, Africa and Southeast Asia. Promoting communication with buyers is also an important measure for suppliers to improve the status of exports. Only through real-time communication and exchanges with foreign buyers can we dig deep into the real needs of buyers and make new products that meet the needs of buyers.
According to the analysis of the Shanghai 2010 Gift Trend Forecast Report, environmental protection and low carbon will become the research and development trend of gift innovation. The application of ecological and environmentally friendly materials through scientific and technological means will gradually reduce natural resource consumption. On the other hand, in the future, functional products such as key chains with two-in-one or three-in-one functions, multi-functional desk calendars with radios, and USB accessories will be greatly developed. At the same time, the latest design of fashion gifts will be welcomed by more corporate buyers with a high value image.
For Chinese companies, technology is no longer an issue, because most companies have certain R & D capabilities, while companies with weak capabilities can purchase components from Japan and Hong Kong for assembly production. Moreover, China's fashion gifts also have considerable advantages in price. If more creativity and inspiration are integrated into the design, it will be more competitive. For Chinese fashion gifts manufacturers, establishing brand awareness, independent innovation, and continuously improving product grades have become the top priorities of the overall industry; at the same time, it is necessary to overcome the pressure of raw material price increases, shift raw material procurement to local markets, and reduce production costs. .
Fashion gifts are a carrier of emotional expression between businesses and consumers. To build an emotional bridge with consumers, companies will invest more energy in the purchase and use of fashion gifts. Compared with the high price of advertising media and even the upward trend, fashion gifts have low cost, good effect, quick effect, and easy promotion calculation, which is one of the most cost-effective promotion measures. Increasing demand for advertising fashion gifts has become an inevitable trend.
1. Business gifts. This means that in order to promote products or let customers know more about the company's brand, products, and latest developments, they give away some fashion gifts on certain special days, such as video promotional cards.
2. Staff incentive plan. Using gifts to reward employees who work proactively and with good results can increase their loyalty to the company. This is most used in the human resources department.
1. Expressive or persuasive, can fully and accurately display the brand concept;
2. Able to make target consumers agree and potential consumers favor;
3. Shocking, novel but not ordinary;
4. Have good emotionality;
5. Good consistency.
1. Target audience: cultural background, age, preferences, habits, spending power, etc .;
2. Internal conditions of the enterprise: corporate philosophy and brand philosophy, promotion goals, management status, planned investment, personnel conditions, etc .;
3. Market factors: sales channels, product entry period, maturity, regional characteristics, etc.
4. Promotional factors: appearance, material, workmanship, work quality, performance, etc.
5. Time factor: promotion timing, design cycle, production cycle, transportation cycle, seasonal characteristics, etc.
6. National policies and laws and regulations.
Holding promotional activities, in which the choice of fashion gifts is particularly important. The choice of fashion gifts for promotional activities will vary depending on the audience and time factors. But in general, the following principles need to be roughly followed
Whether a fashion gift is practical or not depends on the consumer's satisfaction with the gift. Generally speaking, gifts that have practical value to consumers are practical. For example, consumers want to buy mobile phones, then fashion gifts can choose to give away headphones, batteries and other supplies. Consumers want to buy electricity, can give away kitchen supplies and so on. This allows consumers to better appreciate the practicality brought by fashion gifts
2. The principle of value perception. The principle of sense of value needs to be grasped just right, the value of gifts is too low, it can not attract consumers, and cannot achieve the true role of promotion. Excessive sense of value will increase consumer costs and will also cause consumers to question.
3. Good emotionality. Good emotional gifts are generally convenient and easy to carry. Generally, the size of gifts is not easy to cause unnecessary burden. Choosing these emotional promotional items makes consumers feel that the company is thinking about customers everywhere and leaving a good impression on consumers.
4. Creative novelty principles. Creative and novel promotional gifts can always attract the attention of consumers. When selecting these promotional gifts, we must grasp the creativity of the product and mobilize consumers' purchasing desires.
5. Quality principle. The principle of quality generally agrees with and appeals to most consumers. Such promotional products must avoid the selection of fake and shoddy products, because these promotional products will directly damage the image of the enterprise in the minds of consumers, and ultimately cause the depreciation of the corporate brand image. For example, Amway products generally choose products that pass the brand's quality standards, which can attract most stable customers well, thereby bringing certain satisfaction to consumers and fully displaying the brand concept.
6. Seasonal principles. The seasonal principle is generally to pay attention to seasonal changes when purchasing promotional items. Seasonal promotional items can bring sensory appeal to consumers, otherwise consumers will be annoyed by promotional items and think that these gifts are redundant .
7. The principle of repeatability. Only by constantly seeing promotional items and advertising words contained in them can consumers continue to deepen their impressions. Therefore, when choosing promotional items, you should consider how consumers will use them. The higher the frequency of use or exposure, the greater the "repeat" effect.
(1) The purchase of gifts must first be applied for a good reason, which meets the needs of brand promotion.
(2) The brand manager of the marketing department is responsible for the selection of promotional gifts.
(3) The company's procurement department negotiates and purchases with suppliers.
1 Strictly follow the principle of price comparison procurement, put the purchase price first, and choose a dealer with a high credit-to-price ratio.
2 According to the market price dynamics, refer to the cost of materials, labor, design, manufacturing, quality testing, logistics, tax and other reasonable costs.
3 Proceed from the company's interests, save money from costs, and ensure that gift quality is conducive to improving the brand image.
Value one: greatly enhance the company's brand and visibility.
Value 2: Unique business cards, leaving a good impression on customers.
Value 3: Having more valuable and valuable targeted advertising space than "gold".
Value 4: Improve customer stability and increase the probability of customer referrals.
Value 5: In the increasingly fierce competition of peers, strive for more business, increase the speed and efficiency of transactions faster.