Non Woven Tote Bag fabirc is Non-woven fabrics (English name: Non Woven Fabric or Non woven cloth), also known as non-woven fabrics, are made of oriented or random fibers. It is called a cloth because it has the appearance and some properties of the cloth. The non-woven fabric has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low in price, and recyclable. For example, polypropylene (pp material) pellets are used as raw materials, which are produced by high-temperature melting, spinning, paving, and hot-rolling and continuous one-step process.
The non-woven fabric has no latitude and longitude lines, is very convenient for cutting and sewing, and is light and easy to shape. It is very popular among handicraft lovers.
Because it is a fabric that does not require spinning woven fabric, only the woven short fibers or filaments are oriented or randomly arranged to form a web structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
Instead of interlacing and braiding the yarns one by one, the fibers are bonded directly together by physical means, so when you get the sticky name in your clothes, you will find that It is impossible to draw a single thread. Nonwoven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide application and many sources of raw materials.
The relationship between non-woven fabric and spunbond fabric
Spunbond and non-woven fabrics are affiliation. There are many production processes for the manufacture of non-woven fabrics, and the spunbonding method is one of the non-woven fabric production processes.
(including spunbonding, meltblowing, hot rolling, spunlace, most of the non-woven fabrics produced by the spunbond method on the market) Non-woven fabrics according to the composition, including polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, Acrylic, etc.; different ingredients will have a very different non-woven style. The spunbond fabric usually refers to polyester spunbond and polypropylene spunbond; and the styles of the two fabrics are very close, which can be judged by high temperature test. Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses high polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to pass the fibers through airflow or mechanical netting, and then through hydroentanglement, needle punching, or hot rolling reinforcement, and finally finishing. Formed non-woven fabric. The new fiber product with soft, breathable and flat structure has the advantages of no lint formation, strong, durable, silky softness, also a kind of reinforcing material, and also a cotton feeling, compared with cotton, non-woven The cloth bag is easy to form and is cheap to make.
non woven fabirc advantage:
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production. The specific gravity is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, which is fluffy and feels good.
2. Soft: Made of fine fibers (2-3D), light-point hot melt bonding. The finished product is soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent, breathable: polypropylene slices do not absorb water, water content is zero, the finished product has good water repellency, consists of 100% fiber with porosity, good gas permeability, easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced in accordance with FDA food grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, which is free of insects and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid. Antibacterial, alkali corrosion and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product has water-extracting properties, is not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not mildewed.
7. Good physical properties. It is made by directly spinning polypropylene into a mesh, and the strength of the product is better than that of the general staple fiber product, the strength is non-directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, and the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, they are far from chemically different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has considerable stability and is extremely difficult to degrade. Therefore, it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to be decomposed. The chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, and the molecular chain can be easily broken, so that it can be effectively degraded. And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution degree after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bag.
1) Poor strength and durability compared to woven fabrics.
2) Can't be washed like other fabrics.
3) The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so they are easily split from a right angle direction and the like. Therefore, the improvement of the production method is mainly to prevent the improvement of the split.
Non woven fabirc maintenance
Maintenance of non-woven fabrics: The following points should be noted in the maintenance and collection of non-woven fabrics: 1. Keep clean and wash frequently to prevent mites from breeding. 2. When storing in seasons, it must be washed, ironed and dried to be sealed in a plastic bag and placed flat in the closet. Pay attention to shading to prevent fading. It should be ventilated frequently, dedusted and dehumidified, and not exposed to the sun. Anti-mold and anti-mite tablets should be placed in the closet to prevent the cashmere products from getting wet and mildewed. 3, the inner lining of the matching outerwear should be smooth, and the hard objects such as pens, key cases, mobile phones, etc. should be avoided in the pockets to avoid local friction and pilling. Minimize friction with hard objects (such as sofa backs, armrests, and table tops) and hooks when wearing them. It is not easy to wear for too long, and it must be stopped or replaced in about 5 days to restore the elasticity of the clothes to avoid damage to fiber fatigue. 4, if there is pilling, can not be forced to pull, you must use scissors to cut the pom-pom, so as not to be repaired due to off-line.
Non woven fabric use
Non-woven products are rich in color, bright and beautiful, fashionable and environmentally friendly, widely used, beautiful and elegant, with various patterns and styles, light weight, environmental protection, and recyclability. They are recognized as environmentally friendly products that protect the earth's ecology. Suitable for agricultural film, shoemaking, leather, mattress, quilt, decoration, chemical, printing, automotive, building materials, furniture and other industries, and clothing lining, medical and health disposable surgical gowns, masks, caps, sheets, hotels Disposable tablecloths, beauty, sauna and even today's fashionable gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags and more. Environmentally friendly products, versatile and economical. Because it looks like a pearl, it is also called a pearl canvas. The non-woven fabric is made of a chemical fiber and a plant fiber on a wet or dry paper machine under the condition of using water or air as a suspending medium, and is a non-woven fabric although it is a cloth without being woven. Non-woven fabric is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, which has the advantages of strong strength, breathable waterproof, environmental protection, flexibility, non-toxic and tasteless, and low price. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials with water repellent, breathable, flexible, non-combustible, non-toxic, non-irritating and rich colors. If the material is naturally decomposed outside the room, its longest life is only 90 days. It is decomposed within 8 years after being placed indoors. It is non-toxic and harmless when burned, so it does not pollute the environment, so environmental protection comes from this.
(1) Non-woven fabrics for medical and sanitary use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfecting wraps, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wipes, wet wipes, magic towels, wipes, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads, disposable hygiene cloths, etc.
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; base materials for roofing waterproofing membranes and asphalt shingles, reinforcing materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, coated fabrics, etc.
(5) Non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc.
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation material, oil absorbing felt, smoke filter, bag tea bag, shoe material, etc.
Medical and health: surgical gowns, caps, covers, plaster cotton, women's sanitary napkins, baby diapers, wet face towels, sanitary underpants, dust covers.
Agriculture: Harvest cloth, shed cloth.
Industry: floppy disk lining, speaker cloth, filter material, speaker insulation felt, seal ring lining, cable cloth, FRP reinforced towel, industrial rag, shockproof gasket, insulation material, tape lining, pipe base lining, ventilation duct, Shapibu.
Packing: composite cement bag, bag lining, packaging base lining, quilt, storage bag, mobile jacquard box cloth.
Clothing shoes: clothing lining, flakes, hard lining of the toe, heel lining, underwear, artificial deer skin, synthetic leather, warm shoes lining, cloth sole lining.
Automotive industry: waste spinning insulation felt, shockproof felt, canopy, cushion lining, carpet, door lining, car filter, molded seat cushion.
Household clothing: sofa cloth, carpet, wall covering, mirror cloth, tea bag, vacuum cleaner filter bag, shopping bag, printed sheets, entertainment cover, cushion, sleeping bag, dry cleaning cloth, scouring pad, curtain, tablecloth, The lampshade is covered with a film on the back of the Ivy.
Civil engineering, construction: reinforcement, reinforcement, filtration, felt base fabric, drainage board, roofing waterproofing material, railway, highway, berm, water slope, port sound insulation, sewer, heat protection, separation, drainage.
Other uses: launch vehicle, missile head heat-proof cone, tail nozzle throat lining, advanced banknote paper, space shuttle heat-resistant tile, map cloth, calendar cloth, artificial cloth, canvas and so on.
The fibers for the production of non-woven fabrics are mainly polypropylene (PP) and polyester (PET). In addition, there are nylon (PA), viscose, acrylic, ethylene (HDPE), and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). According to the application requirements, non-woven fabrics are divided into two categories: disposable application and durable.
According to the production process is divided into:
1. Spunlaced non-woven fabric: The spunlace process is to spray a high-pressure fine water stream onto one or more layers of the fiber web to entangle the fibers with each other, so that the fiber web can be reinforced and has a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabric: Thermally-bonded non-woven fabric refers to a fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcing material added to the web, and the web is further fused and cooled to form a cloth.
3. Pulp airlaid non-woven fabric: airlaid non-woven fabric can also be called dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabric. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses a gas flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the mesh curtain, and the fiber web is further reinforced into a cloth.
4. Wet-laid non-woven fabric: The wet-laid non-woven fabric is obtained by opening a fiber raw material placed in an aqueous medium into a single fiber, and simultaneously mixing different fiber raw materials to form a fiber suspension slurry, and the suspension slurry is conveyed to a web forming mechanism, and the fiber is In a wet state, the net is then reinforced into a cloth.
5. Spunbond nonwoven fabric: Spunbond nonwoven fabric is a filament laid in a web after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments. The web is then bonded, thermally bonded, and chemically bonded. Or mechanical reinforcement method to make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Meltblown non-woven fabric: melt-blown non-woven fabric process: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- netting --- reinforcement into cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: Needle-punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The needle-punched non-woven fabric is a puncture effect of a lancet, and the fluffy fiber web is reinforced into a cloth.
8. Non-woven fabric: Non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. The stitching method uses warp-knitted coil structure, web, yarn layer and non-woven material (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil). Etc. or a combination thereof is reinforced to form a nonwoven fabric.
9. Hydrophilic non-woven fabric: mainly used in the production of medical and health materials to achieve a better feel and not to scratch the skin. For example, sanitary napkins and sanitary gaskets are hydrophilic functions using hydrophilic nonwoven fabrics.
The difference between non-woven fabric and clean cloth
Non-woven fabric, also known as non-woven fabric, is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials with water repellent, breathable, flexible, non-combustible, non-toxic, non-irritating and rich colors. If the non-woven fabric is naturally decomposed outside, it has a longest life of only 90 days. It is decomposed within 5 years after being placed indoors. It is non-toxic, odorless and has no residual substances when burned, so it does not pollute the environment and is suitable for washing. It directly utilizes high-polymer chips, staple fibers or filaments to form new fiber products with soft, permeable and planar structures formed by various web forming methods and consolidation techniques. It has environmentally friendly properties that plastic products do not have, and its natural degradation time is much lower than that of plastic bags. Therefore, non-woven bags made of non-woven fabrics are also recognized as the most economical and environmentally friendly shopping bags.
The dust-free cloth is made of 100% polyester fiber. The surface is soft, easy to wipe the sensitive surface, and the fiber is not detached. It has good water absorption and cleaning efficiency. Product cleaning and packaging are done in a clean room. Optional sealing of dust-free cloth generally: cold cutting, laser edge sealing, ultrasonic sealing. Microfiber dust-free cloth is generally sealed with laser and ultrasonic; dust-free cloth, dust-free cloth, micro-fiber dust-free cloth, micro-fiber cloth with 100% continuous polyester fiber double-woven fabric surface is soft, available It wipes the sensitive surface, has low dust production and no friction, and has good water absorption and cleaning efficiency. Especially suitable for dust-free purification workshops. The edges of the dust-free cloth, dust-free cloth, micro-fiber dust-free cloth and micro-fiber cloth are edge-sealed by the most advanced edge trimming machine. After wiping, no particles and thread ends are left, and the decontamination ability is strong.
apparel fabric non woven fabirc PET polyester non woven fabric