Why does the nurse watch with scratch soon?
There is nothing in this world that never wears, even diamonds can be cut, let alone ordinary steel or watch. If you require never to wear, super wear-resistant, I suggest you do not buy, I can only guarantee that my products are the same as those in the specialty store, all genuine and genuine, and the watch will cause scratches when worn like the specialty store. Table mirrors are basically divided into three types: plastic mirrors, quartz glass mirrors, and sapphire mirrors. The materials of the case and strap are usually plastic, copper, stainless steel, tungsten-titanium alloy, high-tech ceramics, and gold. The materials used by different brands and models are also different, and the wear resistance of different materials is different, but it is impossible for any substance to never wear.
Nurse Watch maintenance tips:
1. Please do not bring the watch and magnetic objects close to each other;
2. In case of water ingress (with air), it should be sent to the maintenance point for cleaning immediately to prevent the movement from rusting;
3. If the back of the watch is attached with protective sheets or stickers, please remove them before use, otherwise sweat will seep into the backing paper and cause the back of the watch to rust;
4. Do not contact the watch with various solvents and various chemicals, otherwise the watch case, strap, etc. will be discolored and rusted due to erosion;
5. Nurse Watches (only quartz watches) can operate stably and accurately in the range of 5 ° C to 35 ° C at normal temperature. Temperatures above 50 ° C will cause battery leakage or shorten battery life. Do not leave the watch in a low temperature -10 ° C environment for a long time, because the air will cause the time to go slower or faster. When the watch returns to normal temperature, the operation returns to normal;
6. Watches can be divided into diving watches, waterproof watches and non-waterproof watches according to their waterproof performance. Waterproof watches rely on waterproof rubber rings on the glass, back cover, crown, etc. to meet the corresponding standards, divided into different levels:
(1) SWEAT-RESISTANT: It is very easy to understand and only prevents sweat from running into the watch;
(2) General water resistance (WATER-RESISTANT): It is okay to occasionally touch the water. For example, you accidentally spray water on the flowers and spray it onto your hands. Don't be nervous, just pick it off and wipe it clean. A small splash in life;
(3) 30 meters waterproof (30M, 3ATM, 3BAR): The watch has the word "30M" on it. This is a waterproof watch, which can be used for daily grooming or rain, but mainly to prevent the movement from dust and moisture. Damage. 30 meters waterproof. Professionals explain that each square centimeter can withstand a pressure of 3 kg, which is equivalent to a pressure of 30 meters in water in a static state, which is equivalent to a pressure of 3 atmospheres. For us ordinary consumers We just need to remember that 30m is the most basic element in waterproof watches;
(4) Water-resistant to 50 meters (50M, 5ATM, 5BAR): The watch with the word "50M" on the watch, that is, the 50-meter waterproof watch, is a water-resistant watch that consumers really mean. Watch. Remember not to adjust the crown in the water;
(5) Diving watch (100 meters waterproof, 200 meters waterproof, 300 meters waterproof, etc.): It is a professional waterproof watch, which can be used for underwater work such as swimming and diving.
1. Any waterproof watch should not be brought into contact with hot water and steam (such as hot water bath, sauna, etc.);
2. Try to avoid using it in an environment with a large temperature change. The temperature difference will cause the moisture in the air in the meter to condense, which will cause the water in the meter to condense. If there is fog in the watch, please go to a professional watch repair department for cleaning and maintenance as soon as possible;
3. Nurse watches are precision instruments after all, please take care of them. Good usage habits can increase the life of your watch, bad habits will shorten the life of your watch.