Fashion Gifts Fashiongiftvip.com Hand Push Frisbee Zip Chip Mini Pocket Frisbee Flexible Soft New Rotating Capture Game Frisbee Flying Disk Clips Frisbee Catching Game
Hand Push Frisbee
See Photos or Customized
T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram
1. Throwing the hand push frisbee is just like skipping a stone, except you're not trying to skip it. Imagine you're standing waist-deep water. Now, try to skip the hand push frisbee on the fictitious water's surface. This means the hand push frisbee is designed to be thrown forehand, not backhand as you would a Frisbee.
2. The more you throw the hand push frisbee the better you will get, and the more fun you'll have. The following graphics are to show you how it's done. Get ready to "Grip it and Zip it".
3. Hold the hand pushes frisbee in your throwing hand with the domed side up. Place your index finger in the groove around the hand push Frisbee perimeter. The exact placement of your other fingers is less critical. The thumb may be on the top or edge. The remaining three fingers will be underneath the hand push frisbee. Experiment with different grips to maximize performance. Just remember that the grip should be gentle.
4. Now you're ready to Zip It. Every successful throw combines the following two factors upon release: Spin and Angle.
5. Spin: Maximizing spin will combat the enemy of the hand push frisbee; wobble. Generate spin by rolling the hand push frisbee off the index fingertip.
Angle: The hand push frisbee must be released level for a straight flight. To do this, the forearm must be horizontal.
One added tip: don't be afraid to zip it with some force. This will help you get the correct amount of spin.